Re: Brian Goodwin on the web

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.net.au)
Sun, 24 Mar 96 06:44:18 EST

Brian

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:21:40 -0500 you wrote:

BH>I found an article by Brian Goodwin on the world wide web that I
>thought would be of interest to the group. Since it is relatively
>short I decided to post the entire article.
>
>Most interesting quote:
>
> "Steve Jones regards this [The Blind Watchmaker --BH] as
> 'the best general book about evolution since the second
> world war'."
>
>Steve, has he quoted you correctly? ;-)

Drat. My cover has been blown! :-)

Seriously, I have just read Goodwin's book "How the Leopard
Changed Its Spots". I found it very interesting as a critique of
Darwinism.

I plan to post some excerpts from the book to the Reflector in the
next week or so.

God bless.

| Stephen Jones ,--_|\ sjones@iinet.net.au |
| 3 Hawker Ave / Oz \ http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Warwick 6024 ->*_,--\_/ phone +61 9 448 7439. (These are |
| Perth, Australia v my opinions, not my employer's) |