Re: Jitse's article on Naturalism

Jitse van der Meer (jmvdm@redeemer.on.ca)
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:18:58 -0500 (EST)

Terry's impression is correct, however, like him I do not accept such a
degree of autonomy for matter. The paper is directed to dualists and
develops its argument from their perspective. In the final draft, I will
clarify this.

Dr. Jitse M. van der Meer jmvdm@redeemer.on.ca
Professor of Biology (905)648-2131
Director Pascal Centre fax: (905)648-2134
Redeemer College
777 Hwy 53 East
Ancaster, ON. Canada L9K 1J4