Re: request for references

Brian D. Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 08:03:59 -0400

John Burgeson wrote:

>Brian Harper wrote: >>I would like to put together a little bibliography
>of books and articles written by "well known" theistic evolutionists.>>
>
>Such a list would be of general interest, I think. Hope you will post it here
>when complete -- along with permission to repost elsewhere!

Yes, I would be happy to, unfortunately I haven't received any input
yet :-(. Perhaps I'll start with my own (very short) list and see if
people would like to add to it. Replies by e-mail would be preferred,
I'll post the results later.

The only things I can think of right now are:

Howard van Till
<The Fourth Day>
<Portraits of Creation>

John Polkinghorne
<Faith of a Physicist>
<Science and Creation>

<Evidence of Purpose>, J.M. Templeton ed., Continuum, 1994.
[this is a collection of articles. with the exception
of Paul Davies, I think all are TE's]

Brian Harper |
Associate Professor | "It is not certain that all is uncertain,
Applied Mechanics | to the glory of skepticism" -- Pascal
Ohio State University |