Re: Victor Pearce (et al)

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.com.au)
Thu, 12 Oct 95 05:37:55 EDT

David

On Fri, 6 Oct 1995 10:16:31 GMT you wrote:

SJ>PS: Do you know if E.K.V. Pearce is still alive and where he can be
>contacted (ideally by email)? His book "Who Was Adam" (1969) says
>he is the Prebendary of Lichfield Cathedral. Please advise privately.
>hanks.

DT>He was about three years ago, when we were at the same meeting. I
do
>not have an address, but I will make an enquiry for you.

Thanks. I would like to contact Michael Pitman who wrote "Adam and
Evolution" (1984). At the time he taught biology in Cambridge.

To push a friendship, I would also like to contact R.E.D. Clark who
wrote "The Universe: Plan or Accident?" (1961) and "Darwin: Before
& After" (1966).

But I really don't want to put you to any trouble. If it is too
difficult, then don't bother.

God bless.

Stephen

| 3 Hawker Ave | / Oz \ | sjones@odyssey.apana.org.au |
| Warwick 6024 |->*_,--\_/ | http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Perth, Australia | v | phone +61 9 448 7439 |