Re: Web page

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.com.au)
Thu, 14 Sep 95 07:02:37 EDT

Terry

On Wed, 13 Sep 1995 12:37:36 -0400 you wrote:

>The address that Burgy gave
>
> http://calvin.edu/mlist/asa/asa.html
>
>is the address for the archive of the asa listserv group.
>
> http://calvin.edu/mlist/evolution/evolution.html
>
>is the address for the archive of the evolution listserv group.

Thanks Terry. Have just accessed both URL's and confirm they
work.

I seem to remember someone early on saying they had complete
archives of the Evolution Reflector way back to the beginning. I
would like to browse those. My biggest disappointment was that
Phil Johnson left just as I started. Sorry Phil! :-)

God bless.

Stephen

| 3 Hawker Ave | / Oz \ | sjones@odyssey.apana.org.au |
| Warwick 6024 |->*_,--\_/ | http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Perth, Australia| v | phone +61 9 448 7439 |