Re: to create or not to create

Brian D. Harper (bharper@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 08:12:20 -0400

Abstract: none ;-)

Mark wrote:
> [....] There is enough in creation for those
>who want to see God, to see him, but God is subtle enough in creation
>to allow those who want to be blind to God, to be blind.

I think this hits the nail right on the head. I just wanted to add that
this brought to mind my favorite Pascal quote:

"There is enough light for those who desire only to see,
and enough darkness for those with a contrary disposition"

Brian Harper | "Do not conclude from your apprenticeship |
| that you have nothing left to learn" -- Pascal |