Re: Panderichthyids as transi...

Stephen Jones (sjones@iinet.com.au)
Wed, 28 Jun 95 22:57:49 EDT

Glenn

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995 23:56:18 -0400 you wrote:

>I am perfectly willing to listen to any creationist tell me why Coates and
>Clack are in error. The problem is that no one other than you even mentioned
>the forelimb. In all the bandwidth of posts which have flown over the past
>few weeks, not one person, critical of my interpretation, has bothered to
>discuss such details in spite of my enthusiastic requests for such
>information.

I addressed the issue of the alleged "forelimb". See my post dated
24 Jun 95 Re: Panderichthyids and trans....

If you can't find it I could send it to you. I am mindful of your
overload
or I would re-post it to you.

God bless.

Stephen

| Perth | / Oz \ | http://www.iinet.net.au/~sjones/ |
| Australia | -> *_,--\_/ | phone +61 9 448 7439 |