One Last Chance

GRMorton@aol.com
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 20:38:17 -0400

Russ Arndts wrote:
>I told my home school parents that the theistic evolutionists have the same
>assumptions as the atheists do so their beliefs about the **events** of
>history are the same as the atheists (Perhaps, they sprinkle God in the
>story in some why that offends no one.).

I can't speak for anyone but me, but this theistic evolutionist does not
agree with anything that the atheists say about the metaphysical nature of
the universe. I also believe that ALL the events outlined in the Bible are
true. The 24 hour days, the creation of Adam, Eve taken from Adam's rib, the
Fall, the Flood and the Tower of Babel. I challenge you to find an atheist
with these views!!! There is no "sprinkling of God" with me.

glenn