Re: New Book Announcement

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 09:47:03 EST

Not worth buying except to see the mess some make of things. I have looked
extensively at his website and his statements on his discussion groups. He
is a sort of garbled version of Phil Johnson and no more accurate.

Denyse please think of the damage books like this do to the Gospel of Christ
and the divisions they cause among Christians

Michael