Re: Antony Flew shifts his position due to scientific evidence

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 08:52:22 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
To: ""George Murphy"" <gmurphy@raex.com>; """Michael Roberts"""
<michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>; """Don Winterstein"""
<dfwinterstein@msn.com>; """Phillip Jones""" <pcjones5@comcast.net>;
<asa@calvin.edu>
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 8:12 AM
Subject: Re: Antony Flew shifts his position due to scientific evidence

> Where have I heard the term "international Jewry" before?
>
> Shalom
> George
>

> You've probably heard it a lot of places, since it describes perfectly the
> Jewish diaspora and Jewish organization - have you ever heard of the World
> Jewish Congress before? Did you know that international Jewish
> organiztions came to the aid of orthodox groups in the Ottoman Empire as
> it fell? If its organized all over the world you might suppose it was
> international, huh, or are you simply trying to avoid an argument by using
> the "anti-Semite","get out of the argument" card?

I'm playing the "You've largely missed my point" and "I've engaged in enough
exchanges with you to know that this isn't going to get anywhere" cards.
Besides, this isn't really a science-theology topic and I imagine Terry
would just as soon we'd drop it. So if you wish you can congratulate
yourself again.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/