Re: The puzzle of Adam

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 18:41:02 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2004 5:26:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, "D. F. Siemens, Jr." <dfsiemensjr@juno.com> writes:

>Thanks, Rich. You saved me the effort of saying what you said. Let me add that "be fruitful and multiply" has now reached the stage where it is essentially impossible to supply much of the 6 billion population with pure water. This is only one of a host of major problems.
>Dave

I didn't create that problem, but quite frankly, the baby boomers did reduce their numbers to avoid the "population explosion." And what happened? The globalists have opened our borders to admit people from all over the world. So why did we reduce our numbers? To avoid a population explosion? Then it was illogical for us to have opened our borders, wasn't it. The population will reach carrying capacity anyway. Your argument does not stand. I agree that it is a major problem, but orthodox Jews in New York State lobbied the governor to include fertility treatments in Medicaid reimbursement, and they got it. They don't care about an explosion. They care about Biblical morality and they want to increase their numbers, and they will because God told them to.
Let's be hypothetical. If we stop having children and Biblical Jews continue their high birth rates, logic says they will displace us. Am I fantasizing? Read the Scripture:

"The land which you are entering and will possess is a polluted land, polluted by the foreign population with their abominable practices, which have made it unclean from end to end. Therefore do not give your daughters in marriage to their sons, and do not marry your sons to their daughters, and never seek their welfare or prosperity. Thus you will be strong and enjoy the good things of the land, and pass it on to your children as an everlasting possession." Ezra 9:11-13

That's a displacement. Doesn't add to population, just replaces one.

rich