Re: The puzzle of Adam

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 17:26:30 EST

Thanks, Rich. You saved me the effort of saying what you said. Let me add
that "be fruitful and multiply" has now reached the stage where it is
essentially impossible to supply much of the 6 billion population with
pure water. This is only one of a host of major problems.
Dave

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:47:03 -0700 "Rich Blinne" <e-lists@blinne.org>