RE: Scientific theory

From: Roberts, Joe <Joe.Roberts@thecb.state.tx.us>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 16:35:35 EST

This 2 extracted partial-paragraphs is the portion with which I agree
100% down to the bone of D.F. Simmons remarks:

In some cases I may distinguish deterministic chaos from indeterministic
results, but essentially I cannot claim to demonstrate true randomness
from divinely controlled effect, for they look the same to observers.

As I read various studies, I encounter some that describe causal
connections, others where there are gaps. I have a choice between
claiming that this is where I see God's hand, the ID response; or that
this is a manifestation of current ignorance. Since I hold that God is
involved in everything, I have to go along with the latter Will we ever
fill these gaps? I don't know. I hope understanding increases. But it
really doesn't matter. I'll never have to say, "Oops, it was just human
ignorance not divine action."