Re: New Book on Science as a Christian Vocation

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 10:51:39 EST

Ted
I wouldn't call Boyle YEC as there was little evidence for an oldish earth
then. I would see the likes of you and me very much in the tradition of
Boyle and Ussher as both were Christian scholars striving to understand the
world. Ussher gets an unjustifiable bad press, but people like Rudwick and
John Fuller are trying to redress that.

I look forward to your stuff on Hitchcock - one of my favourite Americans. I
would recommend list members to read his Religion of Geology which still has
a freshness today and has much to say to us now.

Michael