RE: Scientific theory

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 22:13:51 EST

High energy physicists attempt to probe the high temperatures and densities supposed to occur in the very early universe by building high energy accelerators. This would give us an idea of the physics that took place early in the Big Bang. What are the analogous experiments that biologists can do that would convince us of the supposition of the historical biologists that "evolution is a fact."

Moorad