Re: The end of the age of oil?

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 15:46:51 EST

Kenneth Piers misreads the article I posted. The point is not that oil is
being generated within the earth, but
1. Estimating oil reserves has not historically been a very precise process
2. The technology for oil exploration and extraction has improved over the
years, making
more oil available

=====
Bill Hamilton