Re: I wasn't "discounting" Glenn's story or his questions

From: Bill Yates <billyates@billyates.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 20:40:21 EDT

Roger--

"Drivel" is pretty strong. Moorad did not say that we will know all
about nature in this lifetime, or ever here on Earth. One day we
believers will be in Heaven. There are going to be a lot of bruised
foreheads as we hit our hands to our heads as we say, "Oh! So that's how
you did it, God!"

Blessings,

--Bill Yates

(quote from Moorad)