RE: RE: Quiz: What 2 verses in N.T. say if you do not "believe," you are "condemn

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 20:20:47 EDT

It seems that you are intoxicated with the writings of people whom you consider rather knowledgeable; however, I hope you are doing some thinking on your own. All the writers you read are proud people to whom the simple message of who Christ is and what He did on the cross is offensive to their pride. As a practicing physicist I do not have the time or the inclination to be bemused by the musings of prideful people. I rather read scientists who have accomplished something meaningful rather than waste their time assessing historical events and reaching conclusions consistent with their own philosophical views.

Moorad