Re: God is not a cat in Schroedinger's box!

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 20:51:15 EDT

> PS: I will be off line for the next week. When I get back I will make a
> decision about whether or not to stay on this list. It's clear that
> questioning the basics is not generally welcomed.

Howard -

Perhaps you mean "My (HVT's) questioning of the basics is not generally
welcomed." I recall a discussion awhile ago in which issues of christology
came up and I asked what your view of Jesus was. Your response was
something to the effect that you did not feel required to assent to man-made
creeds. As I pointed out, that wasn't what I asked. But unless I'm
mistaken you never replied to the original question. Of course you aren't
required to respond to questions if you don't wish to but then don't suggest
that it's only your questioning which is not welcomed.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/