Fw: The YECs are right!

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 22:38:29 EDT

From: George Murphy

At the checkout counter at the supermarket this a.m. I had a chance to look at the Weekly World News cover story about the bodies of Adam and Eve being found in Iraq. Their identities were confirmed by scientists and religious experts and there are reconstructions by forensic experts of what they would have looked like in life. I'm very impressed. It's better than anything I've seen from AiG.

I have been noticing that forensics have been getting very good in recent years. I too am very impressed!

Dennis Feucht : )