RE: new abortion quiz

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 19:35:00 EDT

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is the objection against using this type of physical evidence to indicate the nature of what is being observed? It was the invention of the ultrasound that prompted Dr. Bernard Nathanson to reverse his view on abortion---after being involved in tens of thousands abortions. You want to sanitize the data so that the subject becomes a philosophical game for self-appointed ethicists. If you have a weak stomach, then you should not look. Abortionists are fully aware of their wretched minds and with the use of RU-486 will bring the destruction of life closer to conception in an attempt to conceal their murderous acts.

Moorad