Re: new abortion quiz

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 14:44:18 EDT

Well with all due respect, some of the questions are silly
too. Whether or not there is such a thing as post
abortion stress syndrome, really has nothing to do with
whether or not God thinks that abortion is sinful or not.

   As a matter of fact I am skeptical also that such an
entity exists, humans have a remarkable capacity for doing
all kinds of terrible behaviors without feeling any
remorse about it whatsoever.

The main reason I doubt its existence, is that those that
suffer "post traumatic stress disorder" usually perceive
themselves as the victim, not the victimizer. I am sure
that many women feel remorse and guilt after an abortion,
even many years later. I am also sure that many, probably
the majority, do not.

So I dont see this as an argument that can be rationally
used against abortion.