Re: Reply to Glenn's 9/11 post

From: <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 12:35:00 EDT

Glenn: You wrote: "Maybe this is an argument from personal incredulity,
but having sat next to some Palestinian guerillas at dinner one night, I
find it difficult to see any logic in the above. I mean if someone can
come to god by believing that God wants you to kill the infidels via
beheadings, what kind of god are we dealing with?"

We seem to have beaten this one to death, my friend. What you write above
has no logical connection to my argument.

Since I regard you as a rather rational fellow, I must conclude that I
have been writing in a shoddy manner. I apologize for that.

I refer you once again to JB Phillips' book, YOUR GOD IS TOO SMALL.

Peace

jb

PS: I'm beginning to build a web site for a small church about 50 miles
from here up the mountain. Link below.
                                          www.burgy.50megs.com/rcpc.htm

Now includes pop-up blocker!