Re: Fw: Petroleum, Design, Hoyle's Warning to the World

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 22:27:33 EDT

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:50:46 -0600 Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
writes:
> From: "Howard J. Van Till" <hvantill@sbcglobal.net>
>
> > The first thing that comes to mind is the familiar adage, "If it
> sounds
> too
> > good to be true, it probably isn't."
> >
> That's what I have been thinking, but as far as I can tell, it's
> worth
> checking out. Breakthroughs do occur and one is overdue for
> classical EM.
> Electrical engineering has been teaching the same theory for a
> century. As
> far as one PhD particle physicist down here can tell from the
> published
> papers on it, the best way to proceed in determining whether it will
> work or
> not is experimentally. beardon's group is claiming a COP > 10. That
> will be
> easy to verify or not. If I find all this extra energy appearing
> from
> "nowhere" it will be a jaw-dropping moment.
>
> Dennis

Don't know if this applies, but I recall an experience some years ago
when I built a meter that got down to the few microvolt level. I had to
take it out to the car away from the house, shut the doors, turn
everything off, before I got away from stray fields that showed up even
with shorted input.
Dave