Re: David Limbaugh at UNCW

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 15:47:37 EDT

Moorad,

> The attitude you indicate by Christians is why the USA is today the world
capital of pornography, students can't pray in school, marriage is an
ambiguous term, abortion is the law of the land, etc. Christians have to
wake up and do God's work, the best you can, with your vote.

I don't think we do God's work by voting. I don't see any commendation of
voting in scripture, and for good reason. It's not God's way for humans to
make collective decisions. Republics/democracies are not God's idea of how
we should be organized. (See Mark Ludwig's downloadable book, The Third
Paradigm, for more on this, at www.ameaglepubs.com) As Justyn Martyr said:
"Opinions should be weighed, not counted."

Voting for president means little. Nobody even can run for president unless
they already are approved by the Money Power. No outsiders get in unless
they go along unwittingly, as did Reagan. A vote for either candidate is a
vote for the Money Power, for the rulers of evil behind the scenes. It is
because American Christians do not know what is going on in terms of power
and the world-system in our time that they have not been an effective
influence for God in American society.

Dennis Feucht