RE: Oil on NPR

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 19:30:11 EDT

Hi Al,

The crucial difference I have noted in the diverse opinions is that
those who think we don't have a problem are speaking of reserves. Those
that think we do have a problem are speaking of production rate. No one
is hearing the other side and most people don't understand the
difference or why that difference is important.