Re: Schaefer's Book

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 11:38:30 EDT

Hallo! Socrates here! This discussion makes me laugh as you are all
compromisers, churchians and cryptoatheists. I know many of you from Tweb
and don't distinguish between the atheistic compromising Morton and Kuboes,
neither of whom have an earned doctorate to their names and do immense
damage to the Gospel of the wrath of God.

The only true historic interpretation of Genesis is a literal one as my
alter ego Jonathan Sarfati described in his wonderful book Refuting
Compromise. There is no difference between Roberts and Murphy on one hand
and Morton Reust and Fischer on the other. There are all one step away from
atheism. Think about that.

Socrates helped by Jorge