RE: Kerry's Biofuels Initiative

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 20:01:42 EDT

Right now the oil industry is not drilling a lot because the prospects
are risky. Add a big tax onto the industry and you will get less oil,
because all economic analyses will ask the question if we can make money
if we find something. Marginal prospects will not be drilled simply
because of this tax.

Ken did a good job of debunking any salvation from biofuels.