Re: More doom and gloom

From: <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 07:53:21 EDT
More doom and gloom

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Morton
Sent: Aug 12, 2004 7:21 AM
To: 'ASA Listserver'
Subject: More doom and gloom

A note to Walter, who believed the OPEC report that they would add capacity and who wrote:
>Then the story changes:
>
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3537066.stm

I did not say that I believed it. I merely noted that the same source (bbc), that you originally quoted, changed their story. If you believed that source for doom, then rejecting its own reported change of mind seems rather inconsistent.

Actually I do believe that we are in big trouble. My biz partner thinks that we will come up with solutions because "We always have in the past". I hope he is correct, but I doubt it.

Walt