RE: Schaefer's Book.

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 21:08:41 EDT

I got a note from a person at ASA. He said that the review would be
published. I much appreciate his efforts and realize that normally they
don't want 2 reviews of the same book. I wouldn't want this experience
to discourage others who might think of doing book reviews. I have
found it a great way to keep up and get books at the same time.