RE: Fw: Energy article from BBC news

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 15:13:21 EDT

Whom do you suggest be the first 1100 people to commit suicide? or, if
you aren't that extreme, who are the first 1100 people you suggest be
sterilized after having their first child? It may be a bandaid and you
may very well be right, but how do we enforce a reduction of the world's
population? I suspect that the only way this will happen is via natural
consequences. When the food trucks quit bringing food to the cities,
they will be very dangerous places.. I fear we are on a train ride from
which we can't escape easily.