[Fwd: TOE or TSD: that is the question! (was Genesis 1:1 - a standing miracle)]

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 00:02:23 EDT

--
===================================
Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
In any consistent theory, there must
exist true but not provable statements.
(Godel's Theorem)
You can only find the truth with logic
If you have already found the truth
without it. (G.K. Chesterton)
===================================

attached mail follows:

Vernon,

I would suggest to you that your off- the-wall-theory is far more
likely to be a self imposed "Satanic Deception" than anything that Glenn
has ever published in his entire lifetime..

I know how hard it is for you to abandon your errors after investing so
much of your life into it --- but the Lord can help you to be strong
and to recover -- just trust Him and abandon this silly notion of using
math to support a ridiculous YEC bias. In the future, others amy be able
to understand the real reason for what you have discovered.

The Lord can forgive all sins and errors of judgement ---- such as you
have shown..

Walt
.