Re: Genesis 1:1 - a standing miracle

From: Roger G. Olson <rogero@saintjoe.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 21:08:13 EDT

...> VJ: If the evidence is indeed as rock-solid as you suggest then why do
> many reputable scientists continue to think otherwise?

The only "reputable scientists" I've seen who support this view are
bloviating gasbags who don't possess credentials in the appropriate
disciplines. If you can prove me wrong, please do.

--
That is my most beloved portion of Scripture.  Please show that St. John
implies a 6day/24hr/6Ka Creation here.