Re: Astounding Oil Revelation

From: <Fivefree@aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 15:50:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/2004 4:34:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
glennmorton@entouch.net writes:
> Lawler said the existing Alaskan pipe line was built to hold another
> four-foot diameter pipe above it, which could be used for natural
> gas. However, he said it "is not necessary because the Alaskan pipe
> line has never been permitted to run at full capacity."

Again, not a valid statement. Pipelines are not 'permitted.' Economics
dictate (supply and demand) flow volume in either gas or oil pipelines.

GRM: I believe that the pipeline did run at full capacity in the '70s.
JJ: Yes. My point was that there is no 'permitting.' Governmental control
(over flow volumes) does not exist. After the environmental permitting process
has been cleared for construction, economics and or availability become the
'control' factor, not the government.

ne billion cubic feet of natural gas back into the
> ground 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They have nowhere else to
> put the natural gas.
Regards,
Jack Jackson
Alignment and Condition Monitoring, Inc.