Re: How to interpret Adam

From: jack syme <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 07:36:43 EST

So, you are saying, I think, that the evidence points to a recent Adam, and that he was a true historical figure.

Putting scientific evidence aside for a moment, can you show me the biblical support for your view that Adam is not the first "genuine human"? I am trying to accept what you say, but I am having theological difficulty with the implications of "genune humans" being around long before, during, and after Adam's time.