Re: AIG and Falwell join as partners

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 07:41:20 EST

To reply in a spirit considerably milder than Paul in Galatians 5.12 Iwould
not want to genuinely believe what he preaches with his penchant for
rubbishing other Christians. See what the AIG site says about Hugh Ross,
Dave Young, Glenn Morton etc.
Would you not agree that love is important to Christians?

Michael