Re: Archaeological problems

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 22:47:56 EST

Years ago, actor/singer Theodore Bickel gave a presentation as an
archeologists of the 25th century reporting on his findings of a long lost
civilization. He concluded from deciphering the inscriptions on the remains
that they called themselves "us" because of the ubiquitous symbols of US,
though he preferred to call them the "We'uns." He found fragments of what
was evidently their capital, which he called "Pound Laundry" (Washing Ton),
littered with the remains of numerous monuments (apparently) covered with
pidgeon poop. It gets funnier when he begins to interpret some individual
artifacts. Wish I could remember.

The point is self-evident.

Bob