converts?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 16:25:14 EST

I am writing a book for Greenwood press entitled "Evangelicals and Modern Science". It is a secular book and among other things for the plethora of science and religion courses today.

what I would like is accounts of any who have changed from YEC to any version of OEC, TE, liberal Christian or anything else down the slippery slope.

I f any are willing to send me anything they may be very useful. If published I can remove names if that is preferred. (Us Brits are more reserved anyway!)

Michael