Re: Floating mats and coal - vegetation types

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 11:51:51 EST

I dont think Bill would want to use variable mobility of plants to expalin
this unless they are varieties of trifffids.

However does it matter if coals are from floating mats or grown in situ, or
a mixture. If any are grown in situ then a YEC Flood toy/model is
demonstrated to be false yet again. It does not matter if all are mats for
OE geology as it doesnt have much effect as coal is fairly rair in the
column anyway.

It is a pity that Bill and all YECs dont realise that YEC is false - period,
so why argue about it. Tell me one YEC argument which actually holds water -
except the ARK

Michael