Re: Canadian Coal - Return to the roots

From: Bill Payne <bpayne15@juno.com>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 22:40:02 EST

Hello Kevin,

I was already addressing some of this in my response to your last post,
which I am still working on. Please hang on to this, and if I don't
satisfactorily answer these questions let me know and we can revisit it.

And, thanks for asking. :-)

Bill

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:03:12 -0700 "Kevin Sharman" <ksharman@pris.bc.ca>
writes:
> Hi Bill,

[snip]
> So, no matter how you look at it, a Flood origin for the roots below J
seam,
> and the rest of the geologic column, looks like it's unsupportable.
> Is it time to abandon your Flood coal model?

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!