Re: Archaeological problems with the Origins Solution

From: Terry M. Gray <grayt@lamar.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 22:46:25 EST

Not to make light of the research that Glenn points to, but in
reading this I wondered what archeologists 20,000 years from now
would make of the hunting trophies that many people have mounted in
their homes. We know that most of these have no religious
significance (well maybe there's some sort of primitive macho man
religion here) -- they're merely decorative and a souvenir of the
hunting trip.

TG

--
Fort Collins, Colorado  80523