Re: Kerkut

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 19:48:27 EST

George wrote:

>Remind me again: Where is that verse that says "As in Adam some die, so in
>Christ shall all be made alive"?

I Corinthians 15:22 says: "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall
all be made alive." I believe this verse mandates that if we believe in a
historical Christ that we should also believe in a historical Adam. I
consider it inconsistent in light of this verse to believe that Christ
lived and breathed, but that Adam was merely a symbolic representation of
mankind. Would you agree?

As to the manner of death, is this physical death or spiritual death?

www.genesisproclaimed.org