Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID or YEC arguments

From: wallyshoes <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 21:28:34 EST

Michael Roberts wrote:

> Absolutely spot on. This is what I have been saying for a long time. And
> that is why I give my [false] binary choice. But I do think most atheists
> are far more moral than the bigoted fanatics from the YEC camp

As all ASAers like to say, opinions should be based upon real data. How many
totally ruthless people have you ever met, Michael? were any y atheists? were
any YEcs.

Your notion may sound like a "good" (specious?) theory, but does it hold up
under scrutiny --- given real data, and not just some of your bad experiences?

Walt

Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>

In any consistent theory, there must
exist true but not provable statements.