Re: Essay about errancy

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 13:55:45 EST

I will respond by saying that I do not believe in a physical resurrection
but rather a bodily one. In that Jesus left behind an empty tomb as a
transformed body. I think Tom Wright would agree with me on that and it is
mpore accord with the New Testament than a physical one , which David
Jenkins Bish of Durham in the 80s rightly called a conjuring trick with
bones

Michael