Re: The Missing Day

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 22:27:13 EST

Folks,

    You will find a detailed exposition of the "missing day" invention on
the Urban Legends Reference Pages site:
http://www.snopes.com/religion/lostday.htm. The writer traces the story
back to Harry Rimmer. Can you confirm that, Ted?

Bob Schneider

PS: This is a great site for all sorts of fascinating stories. And some of
them are true! But not this one.