Re: Kerkut (was: Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID orYEC arguments)

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 16:21:45 EST

Kerkut also kept me from being TE in the 70s but I never ever flirted with
YEC as I have always been so totally convinced by all geological argument
for a vast age and contra Wally consider them as proven as any other
science. However the consequences of denying the age of the earth are not as
serious as discounting the acceleration due to gravity as it gets rather
painful if you decide g is 9.81 cm/sec2 rather than 981.

Michael