Dawkins to speak at Harvard on "Religion of Science"

From: Ted Davis (TDavis@messiah.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 13:42:58 EST

    For details, go here:
    http://www.ethics.harvard.edu/EventShow.php?id=49

    If anyone attends, I'd be curious to learn whether Dawkins talks about the
    history of those terms (The religion of science and the science of
    religion). I'm writing about them in my current book project, they are 19th
    century in origin. Linked esp in this country with the OPEN COURT magazine,
    out of Chicago, ed by Paul Carus.

    This should be pretty interesting,

    ted