Re: Declining resources [was RE: Declining water]

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 21:01:48 EST

    Hey isn't anyone on this list old enough to remember 10cent per gallon
    gasoline and everyone claiming they could not afford to buy a car with an
    automatic transmission? I do!!. Only the rich kids dads had cars with
    automatic transmissions and no one even thought of getting an airconditioner
    in a car. Ah the good old days.

    Darryl