Dogs talking about God

From: George Hammond (research137@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:53:35 EST

    EckertWAIII@aol.com wrote:

    >It's far easier to design an experiment unequivocally demonstrating animal
    >learning than it is to design one demonstrating that animals can have an
    >experience of God. In the neurosciences, learning experiments with
    >rats and other
    >animals are very commonplace. The neurosciences are just beginning to
    >examine
    >human religious experiences and beliefs. I would be very interested
    >in hearing a
    >hypothetical experiment that would demonstrate with unequivocal
    >interpretation that an animal has experienced God.

    This implies that there is one for humans. Do you know of such a
    hypothetical
    experiment? That certainly would shock a number of atheists.

    Walt

    [Hammond]
       God was discovered thousands of years ago, the existence
    of the Bible is sufficient documented evidence of that.
    Its just that no one has ever been able to prove it....
    until now that is.
      Anyway, along the way Man using the same techniques
    of observation and interpretation that allowed him to
    discover God in Man, also allowed him to discover God
    in animals.
       Dogs happen to be one of the more san paku
    animals, probably from long years of domestication.
    Habilitation with Man has probably helped him to
    discover God.
       Little known to the casual observer, but well
    known to hunters, animal experts or simply
    old mountain men of the frontier... animals will
    actually "discuss" God with human strangers...
    that is, upon a first encounter, they will actually
    "test" the human stranger to find out how much
    he knows about God... in order to determine
    what level of ignorance or danger they might
    be dealing with.
       The most common test is the "limp leg test".
    A dog encountering a strange male in unprotected
    surroundings will raise one of its front legs off
    the ground in a limp position as if it were injured.
    This, believe it or not, is a "God test" being
    administered by the dog to the human. Children,
    women or unknowlegeable men will either
    not even notice it, or will fail to recognize
    it. The mature and experienced man however,
    can immediately read it, and can produce any
    number of gestures to respond to it.
       Just as Indians used feathered head dresses
    to indicate development and therefore
    "god power" to potential enemies
    (the Chief wearing the most feathers),
    Dogs and other animals...(I have seen
    cats do it)... will "signal" their awareness
    of God to potentially dangerous intruders
    in order to try and avert an unnecessary
    conflict.
       The "limp leg" or "injured leg" sign
    is a universal sign of God, because it
    mimics "low physical development"
    which (like the feather which means the
    opposite) is recognizable and known to
    all animals who have lived long enough
    or had enough experience to find out
    what God is.
       Certainly scientific/statistical experiments
    could be done on the "limp leg test"
    of suitable mature and experienced dogs
    who manifest it.
    George Hammond
    GEORGE HAMMOND'S SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE
        http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
         http:/proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com

    From Beethoven to the Rolling Stones, your favorite music is always playing
    on MSN Radio Plus. No ads, no talk. Trial month FREE!