Re: creation & sabbath (Was Re: Questions to Allen Roy)

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 08:31:00 EDT

    I just noticed this discussion involving Gnositcism and have nothing to contribute to it except the title of a book that has some information on Gnosticism and other competitors of early Christianity.

    Forerunners and Rivals of Christianity: 330 BC t o 330 AD, Francis Legge. I don't know when it was originally published or by whom but the Preface is dated July 1914 and Francis Legge died 1in 1922. The edition I have is Copywrite 1964 by University Books.

    Darryl